There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Physical Therapy

No future with this company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at U.S. Physical Therapy

Pros

Pay is good, and benefits are ok.

Cons

US Physical Therapy does not promote from within, which makes it difficult to move up into a management position if you do not have a degree. Job listings clearly state degree required. Educational assistance is not offered for office personnel.

16 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Physical Therapy (View Most Recent)

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Memphis, TN

I have been working at U.S. Physical Therapy

Pros

It is a great place to gain experience

Cons

There is really know way for front office workers to advance

n/a

Beware

I worked at U.S. Physical Therapy full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

None, Zero, Zilch. I would avoid at all cost. Oh I think you get 6 paid holidays?

Cons

As a former partner, best advice i can offer is to do it on your own before considering selling your soul to corporate healthcare. The management in Houston will try to squeeze every ounce of life out of you. It was even suggested I forego my young childs milestones (ie, graduation from kindergarten, sporting events, etc) for the sake of corporate profits. I agree with the other reviewers. You have NO control over your books ($). It sounds good on paper, but think about it. They didn't build that nice corporate office in Houston and hire all that upper management people by "sharing profits' Just google the CEO and COO earnings..Hmmmmmm. Best advice I would consider doing it on your own, before selling your soul to corporate healthcare.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Physical Therapy

Worked for U.S. Physical Therapy? Contribute to the Community!