U.S. Physical Therapy

corporate.usph.com
  corporate.usph.com
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Physical Therapy

Beware

I worked at U.S. Physical Therapy full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

None, Zero, Zilch. I would avoid at all cost. Oh I think you get 6 paid holidays?

Cons

As a former partner, best advice i can offer is to do it on your own before considering selling your soul to corporate healthcare. The management in Houston will try to squeeze every ounce of life out of you. It was even suggested I forego my young childs milestones (ie, graduation from kindergarten, sporting events, etc) for the sake of corporate profits. I agree with the other reviewers. You have NO control over your books ($). It sounds good on paper, but think about it. They didn't build that nice corporate office in Houston and hire all that upper management people by "sharing profits' Just google the CEO and COO earnings..Hmmmmmm. Best advice I would consider doing it on your own, before selling your soul to corporate healthcare.

21 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Physical Therapy (View Most Recent)

In some ways good...in some ways bad

I have been working at U.S. Physical Therapy full-time

Pros

Pretty good job security. Pleasant working conditions.

Cons

Poor wages for office help. Yearly raises iffy despite profitability. Bad retirement plan.

Less high paying executive jobs. Focus on your clinics, they bring in the paychecks.

Terrible experience

I worked at U.S. Physical Therapy

Pros

If you don't want to take any risk and want the dream of owning your own PT practice, USPh will provide the capital for you to partner with them and realize this dream.

Cons

They are definitely pro-male. There are few female executives in this boy's club. You have to talk sports in order to really bond with the upper management. The management fees are exorbitant and their accounting is difficult to understand. Maybe the shareholders do well with the partnership setup but I never met an owner who loved their experience.

Shake hands with female employees.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Physical Therapy