U.S. Pipe
www.uspipe.com Birmingham, AL 1000 to 5000 Employees

At U.S. Pipe I was able to learn many different phases of the company Purchasing, Engr. & Personnel

Secretary to Personnel Director (Former Employee)
Chattanooga, TN

ProsIIt was a pleasure to work at U.S. Pipe for 28 yrs. The people were very nice and as I said before I was able to learn and work in several departments at U.S. Pipe and meeting some very nice people.

ConsNot that many Cons on the job, you have your problems with some of your employees but that applies in most Companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter over 100 yrs in operation U.S. Pipe was shut Down June 30th 2006 I was one of Five people who were able to stay until last days. No advice to management except I wish it was still there.

it was great

Pipe Production (Former Employee)
    Bessemer, AL

I worked at U.S. Pipe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: if u like hands on work.and great hrs.and easy to move up work environment.then… Cons: it wasnt.besides the lay off. Advice to Senior Management: management staff was very good.if you had or have any… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Got to work with different departments, got involved in different types of projects developing in several ways.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at U.S. Pipe full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Creativity is encouraged. Experimentation is encouraged. Cons: Too many projects gong on at the same time. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Pipe.

Worked for U.S. Pipe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Pipe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Pipe CEO Paul T. Ciolino. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Pipe employees.