U.S. Security Associates

www.ussecurityassociates.com

I would'nt work for them but they bought my company out

Security Officer (Current Employee) Worcester, MA

ProsA pay check! I worked for a diffrent compay they got bought out. We were told we were going weekly to bi-weekly and that has yet to happen 3 months in. However the direct deposit did activate with in a week!

ConsYou have to pay for your uniforms out of your check weekly $49 for 4 pay periods. And no vaction time for two years! Then all you get is a check, and you can't pick days off you get a check and are told to budget when you want time off from that "vaction" check.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the answer is a no don't tell us you have to check with corporate then never get back to us. And we have to buy our uniforms really I mean really!

It's a Job

Security Guard (Current Employee) Northbrook, IL

I have been working at U.S. Security Associates

Pros: Fellow employees are great. Beats working in retail. Cons: No recognition. If you actually do your job they get… Advice to Senior Management: Give your employees some respect. Promote the workers and discipline… More

Awkward

Security Officer (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at U.S. Security Associates

Pros: Good employee relations Hires easily Cons: Place you in locations that may not be able to work with Horrible benefits even to go as lying about health insurance companies on website No paid… Advice to Senior Management: Stop bidding the lowest and actually care for the employees. Get better benefits… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Security Associates.

Worked for U.S. Security Associates? Contribute to the Community!