U.S. Security Associates
www.ussecurityassociates.com Roswell, GA 5000+ Employees

Horrible,unprofessional manager

Security Officer (Current Employee)
East Boston, MA

ProsNot many to mention at all

ConsPlenty,management sucks,they refuse to listen to your side of the story,they take the clients aide over yours,no matter what...they hire any monkey off the street,pay sucks,no opportunity for advancement,unless you're a stool pigeon...shall I go on?

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up and start listening to your employees,especially the good ones you have

U.S. security Associates sucks.

Security Officer (Former Employee)
    Commerce, CA

I worked at U.S. Security Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They can never get people to cover shifts, so over… Cons: They always have some excuse not to pay it or even regular pay is hard to get. Everyone in that company is unprofessional. They hire… Advice to Senior Management: You may be a large company but your a shirt company.your unfair to those that work hard and you need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stressful place to work

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    West Covina, CA

I worked at U.S. Security Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits start after 90 days of full time employment. Cons: No support. Very stressful place to work. High turn… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Security Associates.

Worked for U.S. Security Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Security Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Security Associates CEO Charles Schneider. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Security Associates employees.