U.S. Security Associates
www.ussecurityassociates.com Roswell, GA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work.

Security Officer (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsUSSA will place you as close to your availability request while providing you a 40 hr work week; which means you may have 2 or more posts but definitely 40 hrs.

ConsIf you are expect raises or yearly bonuses, do not apply. Maybe it's the branch here in Florida?

Advice to Senior ManagementI've been here for 7 years and still making the same as day 1. Cost of living going up every second, someone should inform the "little people" before they are hired.

poor manager with poor management skills.

Control Sergeant/Patrol Officer (Former Employee)
    Marshalltown, IA

I worked at U.S. Security Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: the hours were good, and the pay was decent. Cons: There were employees who should have been fired for misconduct and weren't and… Advice to Senior Management: get new management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

What a waste of time.

Security Officer (Former Employee)
    Mechanicsburg, PA

I worked at U.S. Security Associates part-time for less than a year

Pros: None. I cannot think of a single good thing… Cons: Hours Suck. Pay Sucks. Vacation is a joke. They're trying to charge me for uniforms I never received, the local office was such… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up, spend some time in Law Enforcement and see… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Security Associates.

Worked for U.S. Security Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Security Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Security Associates CEO Charles Schneider. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Security Associates employees.