U.S. Security Associates

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Security Associates

Hard to advance

Current Employee - Loss Prevention Agent in Cape Girardeau, MO
Current Employee - Loss Prevention Agent in Cape Girardeau, MO

I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule
Easy work
Company backs your decisions

Cons

Almost impossible to advance
Branch managers have horrible communication
Benefits

Please speak with the branches, or get new personnel. They never return calls/or emails.

228 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Security Associates (View Most Recent)

Scared to go to work

Current Employee - Security Guard in Pompton Plains, NJ
    Current Employee - Security Guard in Pompton Plains, NJ

I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Reinbursed pay they owed me and took care of it fast when I e-mailed the main headquarters but got yelled at by the director for going over his head since he would not fix the pay problem for over 6 weeks.

Cons

I am scared to go to work because I am always looking over my shoulder and feel like I am doing something wrong and that is how they made the environment when I should be looking out and doing my job not worring about the supervisor directed but the director to treat us like a peice of dirt on the wall. I can't live like this anymore but I need a job it is actually giving me panic attacks.

They have people in charge at their sites that should not be in charge of their own life. They do not care about you and will write you up for anything like they have a power trip or something . Further the supervisors and director do not take care of the problems they are having with the clients not wearing I.D. badges and parking in patient parking actually the director's supervisors park in prohibited areas but will write you up for a stained shirt.Try to bring it up to your director and you get threatened to be fired.

The sad thing is that the client will love you "the security guard" for doing a great job but the director will hide behind his underpaid kid supervisors to write you up and treat you like crap for no good reason almost like they despise you for doing exceptional work.

There is SO MUCH more but I think I have said enough

Just a sad company to let that kind of stuff go on.

Don't hire directors for sites that have no feelings and promote people with only a few months experiance

It's an ok dependable job

Current Employee - Security Officer in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

you know your schedule and it doesn't change much. Pay is ok. Supervisor is good.

Cons

No advancement. They have been hiring idiots. An employee fell asleep on the job they just transferred him to another site. He was fired from his last 2 security jobs for falling asleep. Why would you hire someone like that?

stop hiring people that are not professional.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Security Associates