There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Xpress

Us xpress

Current Employee - Driver
Current Employee - Driver

I have been working at U.S. Xpress full-time for less than a year

Pros

Generally good company to work for.

Cons

Salary could be alot better.

Time to review salaries i made more in law enforcement.

73 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Xpress (View Most Recent)

Not a good company at all

I worked at U.S. Xpress

Pros

See different areas now and then

Cons

Well, I started with Arnold who decided to transfer a bunch of us over to US without informing us about it. The pay sucks. They like to leave drivers stranded with no money or way to take care of his family. Extorts money from drivers if their routing not followed. They do not listen to what the driver has to say and would prefer to argue instead of thinking about what the driver has to say. They have 2 orientations a week at several
     terminals.This should tell you a little about their turn over rate. It's like a revolving door. They are like swift with a trainee training a trainee. Not very safe in my opinion.

Open your eyes and ears and listen to the driver. He is the one out there on the roads. He is the bread and butter that makes you and those idiots in the offices the money you been stealing from drivers. Stop using Facebook to find the problem areas. Stop hiring outside advisors to tell you how to run your company. Most of which have never set foot in a truck and has no idea what a driver goes through week to week.

Good pay and benefits, but not good enough for what they put you through.

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at U.S. Xpress

Pros

Decent pay and benefits compared to other companies.

Cons

All employees who don't work at the corporate office are treated like red-headed step children. Management would send out emails about how the company was making good profit, but then layoff more employees so the owner could pocket more money. Management makes working for the company more stressful than it has to be.

The owners need to care more about the employees, and not lay them off so they can just have more money for theirselves.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Xpress

Worked for U.S. Xpress? Contribute to the Community!