U.S. Xpress

www.usxpress.com

I really just wanted to know what a local driver should average for hourly salary!!  :)

Class A Truck Driver (Current Employee) Montgomery, AL

ProsWell to tell the truth I do like the auto sift transmission Trucks. I like being on this dedicated acct i'm on because i'm home every day and off weekends.

ConsAs far as, downsides I would say, My dispatcher tells me that us as drivers don't get vacation we only get longivity pay! I kinda want to say what's up with that. He gets vacation pay!! We've not had a pay increase in three years. I've also been told that when we reach our 5 yrs in with the company we get another week vacation with no pay. common that's not nice!!

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate, Communicate!!!! Listen to your drivers and appreicate a job well done. Sometimes it would help if dispatchers was put in the hot seat for some of their actions and giving wrong company policy info.

Horrible pay and unrealistic expectations from senior managment.

Recruiter (Former Employee) Chattanooga, TN

I worked at U.S. Xpress

Pros: There can be good pay in operations but they tend to lay off a whole team at once if its not performing the way they… Cons: Pay and unrealistic quota's! Senior management does not communicate well at all! I can remember numerous times… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the employees under you better informed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Driver Service Representative (Former Employee) Chattanooga, TN

I worked at U.S. Xpress

Pros: There are ample opportunities for professional growth, outstanding working conditions(Chattanooga), and the people in… Cons: The worst, and I think only, sore spot from working at US Xpress would be… Advice to Senior Management: Most of my experiences at US Xpress were positive ones, I would suggest some type of vent session for new hires after they… More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Xpress.

Worked for U.S. Xpress? Contribute to the Community!