There are newer employer reviews for UBS

Good company and opportunity, but very little culture.

Former Employee - Wealth Management in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Former Employee - Wealth Management in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I worked at UBS

Pros

Reputation, Smart Co-Workers, Access to Information, Benefits, Salary

Cons

No culture, everyone is out for themselves, not much room for growth

reviews filtered by
  1. not good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at UBS

Pros

good for work life balance. good cafe. could be fun sometimes. could have some quality conversations with the people, I think.

Cons

slow career growth. Bureacratic. everything moves very slow over there. the infrastructure if totally out of date. senior management does not get the direction right.

they need have better game plan, instead of always short sighted. care about people and hire good talents, especially good managers.

Easily my worst job experience, gutless teflon management.

Former Employee - Director in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Director in Stamford, CT

I worked at UBS

Pros

Compensation and benefits are above average. There are ample training opportunities, both technology and business related. There are an abundance of talented colleagues.

Cons

I had two of the worst managers I've ever had in my 25 years of working experience. One couldn't care less about anything except playing with his iPhone all day and the other was the ultimate micro manager. Everyone there is in cover my ass mode, no responsibility taken for anything. Desktop technology is hopelessly outdated and the technology provided for remote access is laughable, I had better remote access in 1988. Ridiculous layers of process to get anything done. Bottom line is I couldn't stand being there every single day.

Jeez can you try to not screw every client and government agency you work with? It really got old reading about UBS being sued or litigated every week, all across the globe. Integrity is not exactly pervasive across the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for UBS