UBS
3.3 of 5 1,228 reviews
www.ubs.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

A great learning experience.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Weehawken, NJ

I have been working at UBS

ProsThere are many groups within the firm that allow an employee to grow and excel. If one has an opportunity to join such a group, chances for advancement (career & salary) are incredibly high. Most importantly, these groups provide the employee with broad experience firm wide.

ConsEmployee's who work for the service group have a less chance of advancement. There are many layers of management within the group that it makes it practically impossible to advance. The most advancement one might receive is just a transfer to a different group within the service group. Salary advancement is very minimal.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior leadership has vastly changed over the past few years. The firm is definitely heading on the right track. The firm is not where it wants to be be, but it certainly has made significant steps/changes that will take us there. UBS is on track to becoming the firm of choice for all ultra high net worth clients/institutions.

Very unprofessional experience -

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Stamford, CT

I worked at UBS

Pros: High Compensation Great Location Decents Reputation Great Middle Management Cons: Long hours No work life balance Extensive unproductive projects No strategy communicated Advice to Senior Management: Stop making daily changes and create stability, consistency and credibiility No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good pace, opportunities are few but great

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at UBS

Pros: Better atmosphere than most finance jobs. Cons: People can be difficult. If you are not in,… Advice to Senior Management: No works of advice at the moment. More

There are newer reviews on UBS.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UBS CEO Sergio P. Ermotti. All reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees.