UBS
3.3 of 5 1,227 reviews
www.ubs.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

A great place to learn and grow, but not always the best pay and career advancement opportunities.

Lead Associate (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

I have been working at UBS

ProsA good place to learn the business of financial services, particularly from an operational standpoint. Lots of different areas of opportunities due to the size of the bank.

ConsThe pay is sub-par. Career advancement can be difficult in some areas. To advance in your career you have to be very selective in which part of the firm you work and willing to change locations.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on making changes that will improve the level of confidence in our clients and employees. The steps made within recent months to regain the trust of the public need to be continued.

Can weather the storm

Investment Banking Analyst (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at UBS

Pros: The company is well capitalized to sustain through the downturn and provides good opportunities for learning and advancement. There is generally a good level of… Cons: obviously the financial markets are going through a bit of turmoil though the firm is probably in better position than others. Morale across the industry… Advice to Senior Management: keep an environment of less management to let creativity flourish. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

UBS, a great place to build a career

Analyst (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at UBS

Pros: It seems that UBS Global Asset Management and UBS, in general, go to great lengths to admit their mistakes and move forward. Even though… Cons: I would like entire firm to get a better hold of the actions of questionable individuals and/or business practices.… Advice to Senior Management: None so far. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UBS.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UBS CEO Sergio P. Ermotti. All reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees.