UBS

Easy Internship with No Challenges

Former Employee - Wealth Management Intern in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Wealth Management Intern in Seattle, WA

I worked at UBS

Pros

Very competitive company in general and you are surrounded by hard working individuals. It is also a very successful company which helps you succeed if you work hard enough.

Cons

Cutthroat business. If you don't put in the hard work and time then you will fail. But then again that might be a pro. It all depends on the type of person you are and what part of the company you join.

1446 Other Employee Reviews for UBS (View Most Recent)

The best place I ever worked at...

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Weehawken, NJ
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Weehawken, NJ

I worked at UBS

Pros

Everything was a "pro" when the market was doing fine. Still, the company really appreciated its employees, and worked to make sure employees were trained well, gave input, and felt as if they were a part of the team.

Cons

The investment bank dictates the organization. They would make the bulk of the money, and create the bulk of company risk. Of course, that means when times are great, everyone prospers. It also means when times are bad everyone suffers. Greed runs deep in this industry and UBS is no immune to that cycle.

You did a great job when I was there, but please institute some growth plans for advisors. Go back to training new advisors. It will help the company sustain future growth.

Above Average

Current Employee - Wealth Management Intern in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Wealth Management Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at UBS

Pros

Nice working places with nice people. I like the culture of the office since everyone is so open and helpful.

Cons

If you dont have any real project to do. You will have to deal with the scan machine all day.

Should upgrade their Bloomberg Terminal. Should pay an average for intern.

There are newer employer reviews for UBS