UBS
3.3 of 5 1,296 reviews
www.ubs.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Great firm with helpful and caring employees.

Wealth Management Intern (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsThe team I worked with provided me the skills necessary to succeed as an intern in this firm. Further, I was quickly accepted as part of the company and not simply an intern. The firm often promotes and hires from within. This includes hiring interns for full-time positions.

ConsThe firm could improve on the training and responsibilities it provides its interns. I found that I was not being challenged to my full potential by the job responsibilities. Further, I often sought out new assignments from other groups to feel utilized.

Advice to Senior Managementi would work on developing a list of job tasks and responsibilities interns can complete if the group does not have specific work for them. Additionally, I would produce and distribute this list on a branch specific basis.

experience

Analyst (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at UBS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Interesting learning experience for research analyst Cons: layoffs of current employees while hiring new employees at the… Advice to Senior Management: The best way to encourage company loyalty is to retain the good employees… More

Good good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at UBS

Pros: Not bad, like this firm. But fired too many… Cons: Not bad, like this company Advice to Senior Management: Not bad, like this firm More
There are newer reviews on UBS.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UBS CEO Sergio P. Ermotti. All reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees.