UBS
www.ubs.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Ok place to work

Director (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsFamily friendly culture exists in the company. Senior management trying to communicate much better recently. Promotes internal mobility much more nowadays.

ConsCould be more of a meritocracy. Ever changing structure but I guess that this is the same as most banks in the current environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on trying to communicate the vision and also how we are going to get there. Fewer restructures would be appreciated by everyone.

Busy Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at UBS

Pros: Great opportunity to interact with important clients and get insights into the private… Cons: The internship program gives quite a lot of busy work and did not… Advice to Senior Management: You should make better use of the incoming talent you have at your… More

editor in chief of client magazine

Contracted Worker for Client Magazine (Former Employee)
    Z├╝rich (Switzerland)

I worked at UBS

Pros: - pay for 50 percent contract work was o.k. - learned… Cons: - difficult to get to information in the organisation as… Advice to Senior Management: in the latest round of job cuts second half of 2009, i think in the marketing department in switzerland only the most competent people were… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UBS.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UBS CEO Sergio P. Ermotti. All reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees.