UC Riverside

www.ucr.edu
  www.ucr.edu
There are newer employer reviews for UC Riverside

Good work environment and average pay for a student position.

Former Employee - Student Assistant in Riverside, CA
Former Employee - Student Assistant in Riverside, CA

I worked at UC Riverside part-time (less than an year)

Pros

`Flexible hours and knowledgeable peers and supervisors. Plenty of opportunities for student positions, but you have to search for them.

Cons

No benefits package due to limited amount of hours available to students. This also hinders earning potential.

190 Other Employee Reviews for UC Riverside (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

I have been working at UC Riverside

Pros

Great Place to work learn and grow as an individual. I loved the opportunities this place presented me. I grew so much as individual in this area.

Cons

The only thing is location, but the school has put a lot of resources in improving the safety of the area

UCR ain't half bad

I have been working at UC Riverside

Pros

Great faculty, nice campus, access to many tons of resources if you know how to find them. UCR has a lot of hidden gems and has been rapidly expanding since I graduated. The rec center and botanic gardens are both excellent. Cheap if you are in state.

Cons

The whether is awful at times. The campus is in a bad part of town, once you get a couple of blocks out its all seedy motels and shady characters. Not quite the bustling city life you would find in a place like LA or SF but down town still has a fair amount to offer.

There are newer employer reviews for UC Riverside