UC San Diego

www.ucsd.edu

A decent place for a student employee

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) La Jolla, CA

ProsGood side benefits for student employees - priority registration is very useful. Decent compensation. Mostly functional leadership. Lots of good people.

ConsThe parking situation is lousy, regardless of your level of employment. Hours limits for students. Sometimes the amount of bureaucracy can be annoying.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to streamline your decision-making process for increased efficiency. Open your ears to suggestions from employees and other levels of management.

ssafsfwefwerwer

Research Assistant (Former Employee) La Jolla, CA

I worked at UC San Diego part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Beautiful campus. Convenient location: you can find travel destinations in every direction starting from San Diego. Strong academic… Cons: living cost can be high around the campus. But you… Advice to Senior Management: Cannot think of any. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wonderful

Cashier (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at UC San Diego as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros: Wonderful institution and fun place to work Cons: This is an ever expanding campus Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on UC San Diego.

Worked for UC San Diego? Contribute to the Community!