UCB

www.ucb.com

Great Company with amazing benefits

Intern (Current Employee) Smyrna, GA

ProsGreat mission, great benefits, very diverse and inclusive, great employee perks (i.e. discounts, on-campus gym with free classes and membership, on campus car wash, and on-campus dry cleaners in the Atlanta location).

Conslong work hours, hiring freeze (so must work a long time as a contractor first with no benefits), lots of training (mostly due to FDA regulations and SOP changes).

Advice to Senior ManagementI had a wonderful manager, but this is not the case for everyone. Overall, I think management is great here, but my advice for some managers would be to make sure you are utilizing everyone's talents. I saw on other teams where people with PhDs were only compiling reports from databases (no analysis necessary) and making copies for a living. And that can really lower morale. But if you make sure you bring this up in your interview, management seems pretty accommodating.

Different overall feeling than most companies

Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at UCB full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People such as colleagues are great. Cons: data retrival is a BIG problem. Advice to Senior Management: stop changing management its disrupting No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Interesting Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at UCB

Pros: Decent compensation, freedom to build, accountability for results Cons: Bizarre political atmosphere, often contrary to good business. Distinct operating culture between Brussels and US.… Advice to Senior Management: The US affiliate is a leading source of innovation. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on UCB.

Worked for UCB? Contribute to the Community!