UCLA Health

www.uclahealthcareers.org

It's great here. It's laid back and professional.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe people at UCLA Westwood are professional and thoughtful. Working in a college town has it's perks too: lots of food, young minds, and smart people everywhere. It is a progressive campus with tremendous growth.

ConsThe UCLA Santa Monica campus is a small community hospital with major politics and is very slow to change. This campus focuses on micromanaging all the small things and often misses the big picture. I would not recommend working at this campus.

Advice to Senior ManagementUCLA Santa Monica leadership needs to stop micromanaging every aspect of nursing and empower their nurses to work hard and always work with integrity. Nurses tend to react rather than be proactive here. At UCLA Westwood it is completely different. The leadership at Westwood empowers their nurses and fully supports their nurses.

that's IT job

Programmer Analyst II (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at UCLA Health

Pros: If you are looking for a great work and personal life balance… Cons: the pay is very low compared to other organizations. there… Advice to Senior Management: please take care of your employees since they are getting paid very… More

Enjoyable

Office Clerk (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at UCLA Health

Pros: Co-workers were supportive and patient when it came to on the job training… Cons: They don't offer advancement opportunities for efficient workers. After a… Advice to Senior Management: Acknowledge and promote high energy and competent workers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UCLA Health.

Worked for UCLA Health? Contribute to the Community!