UCLA Health
www.uclahealthcareers.org Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Fantastic experience in a high tech laboratory

Lab Tech (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat environment. Working with very expensive equipment and receiving excellent mentor-ship has paid off in dividends. With the right lab director, the chances of getting published are higher. Skills learned in a science lab transition very smoothly to the private sector.

ConsNo room for advancements. You can have more responsibility but ultimately, ones who will be designing the experiments will be the directors, grad students, and lab managers.

Excellent entry-level experience for undergraduate students looking for a career

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at UCLA Health part-time for more than a year

Pros: Very impressive resume builder, several opportunities to learn about the… Cons: Limited funding makes it difficult to pay undergraduate students. Most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Its very difficult.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at UCLA Health

Pros: You come into contact with people who really benefit from… Cons: The locations are difficult to get to, and the people… Advice to Senior Management: Spend some more time understanding the people who work for you. spend… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UCLA Health.

Worked for UCLA Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UCLA Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UCLA Health CEO Dr. David T. Feinberg. All reviews posted anonymously by UCLA Health employees.