UCLA

www.ucla.edu
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for UCLA

Great place to work for a little while.

Former Employee - Front Desk Supervisor in West Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Front Desk Supervisor in West Los Angeles, CA

I worked at UCLA

Pros

collegiality, is a good place to work while going to school. You get to meet a lot of people who are coming into the gym to work out, and it is definitely a place to be seen on campus. The work is not really hard and you are able to do other things such as homework or studying whil eon the clock. Some of the management realizes taht this is just a student job, so they are not super serious or hard on you, while others have an unrealistic expectation of what employees should do. Overall, I would recommend working at the JWC.

Cons

not really a future working there

let the workers have more involvement in managament decisions

646 Other Employee Reviews for UCLA (View Most Recent)

Overall good place to work.

Former Employee - Events Services in West Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Events Services in West Los Angeles, CA

I worked at UCLA

Pros

Its convenient if you live on campus cuz its so close by, and the wage is decent. I worked at ucla for a year and it was a great experience cuz i was able to get into some free screenings of movies that played on campus. The people I worked with were great and that was one of the best reasons I enjoyed my work experience at ucla. I would do it again and would recommend my friends to the job as well. I would have worked longer but at the time I quit i was going to graduate.

Cons

The wage could be better, and the stuff I did was sometimes easy, sometimes hard.

I would tell them to pay the employees more because students need the money.

UCLA- a decent place to work, but not enough career advancement opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at UCLA

Pros

The people are really nice and friendly, and the Westwood location is a nice place to be.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be much career advancement, and I have noticed that there is a big turnaround rate.

To provide more opportunities to advance and climb up the cooperate ladder, and help link to other cooperations better.

There are newer employer reviews for UCLA