UDR

www.udr.com

Lost time that I could have spent advancing in another company

Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGreat Benefits and profit sharing. At certain properties the ability to make great commissions is a great possibility. Also most onsite property managment managers are flexible for school and personal time off.

ConsPoor communication from Upper management. Advancement with this company is near to impossible. And if you do not have a degree you are waisting your time trying to advance. Also this company is very poor at giving recognition for a job well done.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your mentality. You need to listen to your employees instead of brushing them off at every encounter. Treat all employees at every level with respect.

Dysfunctional upper management

Director (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

I worked at UDR

Pros: Pay and benefits good. Middle management good to work… Cons: The upper management are overpaid and extremely dysfunctional. Back stabbing was the norm at the Denver HQ. Outside… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people outside of Denver. Listen and work with each other. Get rid of the hidden… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not as good as I had expected. I was promised more.

Marketing Associate (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at UDR

Pros: In this ecomomy, it is good to have a job.… Cons: There are so many things; where do I start. What I have read on here are ALL TRUE! I just wish that people would… Advice to Senior Management: Not much there. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UDR.

Worked for UDR? Contribute to the Community!