UDR

www.udr.com
  www.udr.com
There are newer employer reviews for UDR

Lost time that I could have spent advancing in another company

Former Employee - Assistant Community Director in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Assistant Community Director in San Diego, CA

I worked at UDR

Pros

Great Benefits and profit sharing. At certain properties the ability to make great commissions is a great possibility. Also most onsite property managment managers are flexible for school and personal time off.

Cons

Poor communication from Upper management. Advancement with this company is near to impossible. And if you do not have a degree you are waisting your time trying to advance. Also this company is very poor at giving recognition for a job well done.

Change your mentality. You need to listen to your employees instead of brushing them off at every encounter. Treat all employees at every level with respect.

73 Other Employee Reviews for UDR (View Most Recent)

Dysfunctional upper management

Former Employee - Director in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Director in Richmond, VA

I worked at UDR

Pros

Pay and benefits good. Middle management good to work for.

Cons

The upper management are overpaid and extremely dysfunctional. Back stabbing was the norm at the Denver HQ. Outside of Denver was fine, as long as you didn't have to interact too much. Looking at Denver? Stay away!

Listen to your people outside of Denver. Listen and work with each other. Get rid of the hidden agendas in upper management. Why do you have an HR director who is proud of her ability to fire people???

Not as good as I had expected. I was promised more.

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at UDR

Pros

In this ecomomy, it is good to have a job. I am happy for that.

Cons

There are so many things; where do I start. What I have read on here are ALL TRUE! I just wish that people would be in it for better reasons than they are, and stop throwing people under the bus: and what a big bus it is. If people were properly trained everyone would know how to do their jobs, and not have these huge question marks over their heads!

Not much there.