UDR
www.udr.com Littleton, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good Company

Marketing Associate (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsGood for entry level, does not require a lot of experience, however it helps to have some! Base Salary, and opportunity for commissions. Housing discounts and good benefits help.

ConsNot a lot of structured training. Base salary is not much, so getting started is hard, pretty easy to get commissions rolling in regularly, but be prepared to be pretty broke for the first few months at least.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore structured training.

Worst company I ever worked for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at UDR full-time for more than a year

Pros: They are very technology driven and forward thinking. Cons: I agree with most of the reviews here. The company does not care about employees except a select few. I saw… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to treat and motivate employees. Practice your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you like to part take in foolishness and poor work ethics this place is for you!

Concierge Leasing (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at UDR full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Billion $ Company / received 25 gift card for Christmas… Cons: - Disgruntled employees in the DC market - tones of inequalities amongst Concierge and Leasing - You get spoken to as though we are still… Advice to Senior Management: - Make all accountable for their actions. -Those who are on the low end of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UDR.

Worked for UDR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UDR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UDR CEO Thomas W. Toomey. All reviews posted anonymously by UDR employees.