There are newer employer reviews for UGL Services

It was a beneficial experience for me while being in college, but I didn't see much room for growth.

Former Employee - Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Intern in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Intern in Denver, CO

Pros

My managers were very helpful and flexible in teaching me what I needed to do. The whole experience was very pleasant because of an active and fun work environment and very nice and sincere people.

Cons

They never really challenged me. They would give me a lot of busy work and would get too caught up in what they were doing to actually take the time and designate bit tasks for me

Advice to Management

Challenge your employees more and consider a base salary to compensate for the competitive commission based system.

Other Employee Reviews for UGL Services

1. For those who work hard, desire a platform for self-motivated unobstructed growth in CRE, this is it.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

A fabulous platform for developing skill set and enhancing one's industry capabilities if one is willing to work not delegate. A non-competitive internal environment that is prime for growth- no hand holding or micro-managing for those who seize opportunity to shine rather than wait for someone to lead them. Bring your solid industry experience and your value increases 100-fold. One of the only occupier focused firms let that truly offers an entrepreneurial environment.

Cons

Support to broker ratio is too low, need for industry experienced administrative professionals.

If you want to be treated like an idiot from incompetent senior management then work here.

Former Employee - Assistant in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Assistant in Chicago, IL

Pros

Good location for public transportation and you learn how to deal with every obscure personality type out there.

Cons

No advocacy from management, complete and utter disrespect for their employees, no appreciation for quality employees. Upper management acts threatened by competent employees. Certain rules only apply to certain people. Poor internal communication. The list could go on...

Advice to Management

Listen to your support staff and remedy the issues.