UGL Services
www.ugl-equis.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Enter at your own risk

Lease Administrator (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsPotential jumping off point to another company. They do give year end bonuses. There is a certain amount of autonomy to get your work done.

Consthe company is sinking to the competition in some of its markets. Benefits (specifically health/medical, dental and vision) are atrociously overpriced. In non-headquarters locations, supplies are scarce. My first day, I was forced to connect my own computer (IT in Chciago did not provide information to the Office Manager as to how to connect it) and go to Staples to buy my own supplies (and while I was reimbursed for some, I was not compensated for all of them). I also (for the duration of my time at Equis) was set up in their small conference room, because there were no free desks to set up my workstation. Although during my tenure employees left, freeing up space, I was never moved.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven if you are in a remote location (i.e., work in Chicago, staff works in Philadelphia or Denver) make sure to keep communication lines open. Don't wait until it's too late to get in touch.

Great company to work for

IT Field Support (Current Employee)
    Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at UGL Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great skill set and fantastic environment Cons: Company is getting bought out by DTZ Advice to Senior Management: Nurture the workers with more training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great People, No Room for Advancement

I have been working at UGL Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Satellite office is great - small & family oriented. Cons: Communication is terrible from HQ. Upper management (Austrailia) is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UGL Services.

Worked for UGL Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UGL Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UGL Services CEO David Montross. All reviews posted anonymously by UGL Services employees.