UHS-Pruitt
www.uhs-pruitt.com Norcross, GA 5000+ Employees

Not the best place to work

CNA (Former Employee)
Augusta, GA

ProsNot really any pros, the employees seem nice at first though. When actually working on the floor you see many residents, some are very nice.

ConsI had quit after one one week. I got put on the night shift (11-7) after being told I would have evening shift (3-11) because I'm going to college and taking morning classes. The conditions are terrible. There are roaches and the whole building has a bad smell. Some of the residents rooms have an even worse smell no matter what you do to try to keep it clean.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease tell new employees if you are going to give them another shift that what they ask for. Also figure out a way to clean the building and get rid of the bad smells.

Disappointed after many years of service!

Financial Department (Former Employee)
    Norcross, GA

I worked at UHS-Pruitt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Loved co-workers. Some supervisors are great to work with. Low… Cons: Micro management of hours, breaks, etc... by some supervisors (not all.) No internal opportunities for growth or promotion unless V.P. or higher level management… Advice to Senior Management: Most employees are puzzled by the companies tenets not matching how the company is run. Additionally, it is puzzling as to why the owner doesn't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Choose another organization to work for

Administrative (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at UHS-Pruitt full-time for less than a year

Pros: Most of the employees are cordial. Cons: I have worked in the skilled nursing facility industry for 15 years, and this by far, is the worst SNF I have ever worked for.… Advice to Senior Management: It would be beneficial if the company incorporated the vision and mission statements into… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UHS-Pruitt.

Worked for UHS-Pruitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UHS-Pruitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UHS-Pruitt CEO Neil Pruitt. All reviews posted anonymously by UHS-Pruitt employees.