Helping me develop and grow the career of my dreams.

Current Employee - Senior Staff Auditor  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Staff Auditor in Houston, TX

I have been working at UHY Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a recent graduate, I have had the opportunity to work on a very diversified portfolio of clientele (private, public, energy, international, and various others) in less than a year. UHY recognizes the core values of hard work, customer service, entrepreneurial spirit, and work-life balance. A professor of mine once said, "Find the job that makes you excited to go to work everyday." Not only am I excited about going to work everyday, but I have the ability to help client's achieve their dreams on day to day basis. UHY is unlike other larger firms, in that they hire there people for the long-term; the firm trains and develops its future business leaders.

Cons

UHY provides opportunity for those who choose to seek it. I have been very satisfied about what opportunities I have received.

Keeping sharing the importance of what every team member provides to the team. Most importantly remind us of how our work at the field level corresponds to this firm's future.

Other Reviews for UHY Advisors

Good company, but it will all depend on the department and your team you work with.

Former Employee - Tax  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Tax in Houston, TX

I worked at UHY Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay; nice environment; company is striving to excel.

Cons

Company will fire you at will without much prior coaching and direction. Certain personalities can drive the department you work for and make it a miserable work experience.

Reign in on the OCD, perfectionist personalities that terrorize the work environment.

Great company, but terrible benefits

Current Employee - Manager  in  Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at UHY Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Definitely a good alternative to the Big 4

Cons

Benefits package is not current with the competition: 18 PTO days and 6.5 holidays for senior employees; insurance options are very expensive.

Do some benefits benchmarking and update the package.

There are newer employer reviews for UHY Advisors.

Worked for UHY Advisors? Contribute to the Community!