UHY Advisors
www.uhyllp.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to Work

Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at UHY Advisors full-time for more than a year

ProsUHY is a great place to work. There are opportunities everywhere for personal growth. UHY provides the best of two worlds in the public accounting arena. Its mid-market position gives you the opportunity to work on large projects/ companies which helps to gain high level experience while the working environment is like that of a smaller firm. Staff have chances to work directly with partners. Partner's doors are alway open.

ConsAs with most public accounting firms, there are long hours. Busy times are busy and a lot of hours are required. But there is down time as well. Management is very understanding of staff taking time off during down time.

Helping me develop and grow the career of my dreams.

Senior Staff Auditor (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at UHY Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros: As a recent graduate, I have had the opportunity to work on a very diversified portfolio of clientele (private, public, energy, international, and various others)… Cons: UHY provides opportunity for those who choose to seek it.… Advice to Senior Management: Keeping sharing the importance of what every team member provides to the team. Most importantly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company, but it will all depend on the department and your team you work with.

Tax (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at UHY Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay; nice environment; company is striving to excel. Cons: Company will fire you at will without much prior coaching and direction. Certain… Advice to Senior Management: Reign in on the OCD, perfectionist personalities that terrorize the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on UHY Advisors.

Worked for UHY Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UHY Advisors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UHY Advisors CEO Anthony Frabotta and Rick Stein. All reviews posted anonymously by UHY Advisors employees.