UHY LLP

There are newer employer reviews for UHY LLP

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Staff Accountant in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Staff Accountant in Houston, TX

I have been working at UHY LLP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

UHY is a great place to work. There are opportunities everywhere for personal growth. UHY provides the best of two worlds in the public accounting arena. Its mid-market position gives you the opportunity to work on large projects/ companies which helps to gain high level experience while the working environment is like that of a smaller firm. Staff have chances to work directly with partners. Partner's doors are alway open.

Cons

As with most public accounting firms, there are long hours. Busy times are busy and a lot of hours are required. But there is down time as well. Management is very understanding of staff taking time off during down time.

67 Other Employee Reviews for UHY LLP (View Most Recent)

Helping me develop and grow the career of my dreams.

Current Employee - Senior Staff Auditor in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Staff Auditor in Houston, TX

I have been working at UHY LLP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As a recent graduate, I have had the opportunity to work on a very diversified portfolio of clientele (private, public, energy, international, and various others) in less than a year. UHY recognizes the core values of hard work, customer service, entrepreneurial spirit, and work-life balance. A professor of mine once said, "Find the job that makes you excited to go to work everyday." Not only am I excited about going to work everyday, but I have the ability to help client's achieve their dreams on day to day basis. UHY is unlike other larger firms, in that they hire there people for the long-term; the firm trains and develops its future business leaders.

Cons

UHY provides opportunity for those who choose to seek it. I have been very satisfied about what opportunities I have received.

Keeping sharing the importance of what every team member provides to the team. Most importantly remind us of how our work at the field level corresponds to this firm's future.

Good company, but it will all depend on the department and your team you work with.

Former Employee - Tax in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Tax in Houston, TX

I worked at UHY LLP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good pay; nice environment; company is striving to excel.

Cons

Company will fire you at will without much prior coaching and direction. Certain personalities can drive the department you work for and make it a miserable work experience.

Reign in on the OCD, perfectionist personalities that terrorize the work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for UHY LLP