UMA

www.ultimatemedical.edu

As a Senior Admissions Advisor at UMA I'm faced with many challenges but it's a very exhilarating feeling!

Senior Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsI've reffered several people to UMA because I love the atmosphere! I have worked many jobs and this is the only place that I have ever worked that really makes me feel like I really belong here. The environment is just insane!!!! Music, games, competition and just all around fun place to work!!!

ConsWell.... keeping students motivated after the enrollment process can be quite challenging because of the fear and other obstacles they face from day to day when they are not on the phone with you. It's very rewarding when you speak with the student next day and you help them overcome their fears and obstacles. It makes the job worth wild.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe should continue to have training for our future leaders. Seniors need to feel like thier position is as important as a student, or training managers.

Career growth and unlimited opportinities

Online Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at UMA full-time for less than a year

Pros: As an Online Admissions Advisor there is no limit to your success. You alone hold the value to your achievements. There are many opportunities to… Cons: Honestly, the only challenge you may encounter here at UMA is letting yourself get the best of you. Along with high energy and excitement comes… Advice to Senior Management: Management: I believe there could be better/more trainings held to make employees more knowledgable on Company criteria. I would also add special training sessions for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Enjoy Going To Work Every Day!

Learner Services (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at UMA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I believe that UMA genuinely has the students best interest in mind and strives to help them better their lives from beginning to end. This… Cons: Some departments have higher turn over, but if you come in with an open mind and willingness to… Advice to Senior Management: Everyone should have the opportunity to learn a little bit more about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UMA.

Worked for UMA? Contribute to the Community!