UMA

www.ultimatemedical.edu

As a Senior Admissions Advisor at UMA I'm faced with many challenges but it's a very exhilarating feeling!

Current Employee - Senior Admissions Advisor  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Senior Admissions Advisor in Tampa, FL

Pros

I've reffered several people to UMA because I love the atmosphere! I have worked many jobs and this is the only place that I have ever worked that really makes me feel like I really belong here. The environment is just insane!!!! Music, games, competition and just all around fun place to work!!!

Cons

Well.... keeping students motivated after the enrollment process can be quite challenging because of the fear and other obstacles they face from day to day when they are not on the phone with you. It's very rewarding when you speak with the student next day and you help them overcome their fears and obstacles. It makes the job worth wild.

We should continue to have training for our future leaders. Seniors need to feel like thier position is as important as a student, or training managers.

Other reviews for UMA

Enjoy Going To Work Every Day!

Current Employee - Learner Services  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Learner Services in Tampa, FL

Pros

I believe that UMA genuinely has the students best interest in mind and strives to help them better their lives from beginning to end. This makes it very rewarding when you can believe in your company any what you help them accomplish.

Being treated as a professional, and be expected to perform like one as well.

If you are a dedicated worker trying to make a name for yourself there is ample opportunity for growth.

You can expect your management team to help develop your professional skills.

UMA offers very competitive starting salaries.

Management excels at fostering a fun work environment not only in the office, but also by hosting team outings, and quarterly events to recognize accomplishments.

It's pretty rare being able to enjoy going to work every day.

Cons

Some departments have higher turn over, but if you come in with an open mind and willingness to learn this is a great place to start your career.

Lack of interdepartmental communication can sometimes slow student progress.

Everyone should have the opportunity to learn a little bit more about each department and how they play a role in student success as well..

Surrounded by outstanding people

Current Employee - Admissions Advisor
    Current Employee - Admissions Advisor

Pros

the management training available

Cons

leadership of some DOA
    DOA values
    office culture

listen more to what your people say they need

There are newer employer reviews for UMA.

Worked for UMA? Contribute to the Community!