UMB Financial

www.umb.com

Great place to work in financially difficult times

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsBased on UMB's financials over the last few years, it is obvious the philosophy of leadership works. And I have to say UMB cares. No place is perfect but this is a solid place to work.

ConsSome areas of the bank are better to work in than others. There is not enough teamwork between departments and there is a lack os shared vision. Leadership doesn't do enough to promote the cohesiveness and shared vision.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo upper mamagement, do more to encourage everyone to "play nice." To mid management, live by your convictions, care for your people, and don't be afraid to stand up to leadership to do the right thing.

Good place to work, working through cultural change

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

I have been working at UMB Financial

Pros: increasingly competent people, doing a good job with executive development, working… Cons: few cross departmental training or learning opportunities, lots of tenured employees... not… More

Good people, tough enviornment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at UMB Financial

Pros: Working with a lot of fun younger people. Good… Cons: difficult to get promoted beyond a certain point. The… Advice to Senior Management: keep investing in people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UMB Financial.

Worked for UMB Financial? Contribute to the Community!