UMB Financial

www.umb.com

Solid company, good benefits and great employees you can Count On.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStability and solid benefits make this conservative financial institution a good employer. Top level management has solid conservative financial vision combined with open minded forward thinking business approach.

ConsConsistent management methods and internal growth opportunities need to be strengthened, however, management was working on improving consistency throughout the company when I had to move on.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to increase internal motivation and moral by increased bonus pay opportunity. Base salaries could use a bump too but this rarely motivates.
Don't say the money isn't available for bonus or benefit programs - discretionary cash dividend payments for stockholders has nearly doubled in ten years while salaries have remained stagnant.

Good place to work, excellent training

I have been working at UMB Financial

Pros: Organization is under stronger management Cons: Very corporate culture which can be challenging Advice to Senior Management: Take time to get to know your staff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mediocre employees would be a compliment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at UMB Financial

Pros: People who need an enviroment with little support, negative attitudes, dishonest co-workers, and a… Cons: If your desire is to work hard, do activities that make the bank… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house. Find the obstacles to your success and remove them. Pay higher salaries for quality employees. Invest in high quality people if you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UMB Financial.

Worked for UMB Financial? Contribute to the Community!