UNC Charlotte - IT Services

www.its.uncc.edu

Nice place to work, laid back for the most part.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsIf you are in the middle level of the hierarchy and looking towards advancing your degree, it is possible to manage work and study effectively. You will also get discounts towards your tuition fees.

ConsA fast growing university (UNC Charlotte) means there will be a lot of work (IT Support, maintainence, etc). It is not a place you are going to love working for a long term (eg: 10-15 years). Can get a bit mundane at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou do a good job at managing your personnel. Try incorporating periodic raises and perks, which will keep staff happy.

wonderful

Technical (Current Employee)

I have been working at UNC Charlotte - IT Services

Pros: great people at UNC Charlotte Cons: very busy during Fall rush Advice to Senior Management: work hard More

Great Opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at UNC Charlotte - IT Services part-time for more than a year

Pros: The school is improving slowly but growing fast, you get… Cons: You have to pay for parking, raises are unheard of,… Advice to Senior Management: Take more if an interest in your employees, especially the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UNC Charlotte - IT Services.

Worked for UNC Charlotte - IT Services? Contribute to the Community!