UPMC
www.upmc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Good but not great

Associate Professor (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

Prosbig hospital sytsem. can hang on to job if one wants to and retain benefits by moving to another division.

Consshort term visionaries everywhere in research environment. too much adherence to policies. too frequent changes and additions to policies- frustrating sometimes if you are in the wrong circles.

Advice to Senior Managementstop squeezing employees for money - support and nurture the best. stop expanding, use the money to support the current employees.

Neutral experiance

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at UPMC full-time for more than a year

Pros: good site, normal working environment, Cons: too large to maintain relationship with employee level Advice to Senior Management: please focus employee encouragement programs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company, Good Pay, RIGHT GROUP A NECESSITY

Senior Operating Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at UPMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Pay is fair if fought for. Cons: Good techincal Leadership is lacking solid solutions to keep UPMC… Advice to Senior Management: Management at UPMC must start paying closer attention to staff… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UPMC.

Worked for UPMC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPMC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UPMC CEO Jeffrey A. Romoff. All reviews posted anonymously by UPMC employees.