UPS

www.upsjobs.com
  www.upsjobs.com
There are newer employer reviews for UPS

Hard work, but worth it in the long run.

Current Employee - Sorter in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Sorter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at UPS

Pros

Great work out, fun people to work with (so far anyway), and a chance to accomplish something great!

Cons

Everyone wants you to become a part time supervisor... I am not so sure about this route...

To accomplish the greatest tasks, positivity and a smile go much further than anger and aggression.

2805 Other Employee Reviews for UPS (View Most Recent)

Slavery

Current Employee - Loader in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Loader in Chicago, IL

I have been working at UPS

Pros

Benefits, tuition reimbursement, A.M. and P.M. shift allow you to choose which hours work for your schedule, and there is room to advance from within.

Cons

Unfair treatment, underpaid, over worked, incompetent management, backstabbing, no communication, hourly workers are treated like they have no brain, and management does not listen to any suggestions.

Pay your workers more. Without them, nothing gets done. Supervisors do not load your planes, we do! Stop congratulating them and give the praise where it is deserved. Your profits are way too high to be paying so little.

Great place to work for job experience and training, don't work if you want to make a career.

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Orlando, FL

I have been working at UPS

Pros

Great Benefits, Pay is higher than most, oppotunites to move up to a certain point, education reimbursement, meet a lot of people.

Cons

Non-flexible schedule, managers treat supervisors poorly sometimes and like to blame them for their own mistakes. Once you reach a certain point, it is extremely hard to move up in the company. Seniority rules all in this company, if your an hourly worker you have to wait YEARS before you can go full time or be a driver. The Union is a little excessive in this company, its Union workers against managment all the time.

Appreciate the people who do the dirty work for you. I am in management but I am not appreciated as I should be, Operations Supervisors make the building run, yet we get the least thanks or recognition.

There are newer employer reviews for UPS