UPS
3.3 of 5 2,130 reviews
www.ups.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Worst Job I have ever had in my life

UPS Package Handler (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at UPS

Prosthe only thing is College Tuition

Consbad management , if you get injured , they want to send you to their doctor , that would never put you on rest , because they always wanted to work as machine, they don't treat you as a human , but as a working machine, like when see you they think just about the job get done and that's it, who cares if you messed up your back or you have a bad injury and when you do , they just try to get out of it, overall , Worst 500 company and I wont advise anyone that wanted his health, because it's really not even worth it, nothing worth it if you messed up your back.
they just try to find a nice way to tell you we are sorry but we aren't going to be responsible and you will have to live with disability all your life.
the other thing is that there is no place to grow , you are limited to a package handler, if you are a union worker , you cant be anything other than that.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new management

There are newer reviews on UPS.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!

UPS – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UPS CEO D. Scott Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by UPS employees.