UPS

www.upsjobs.com
  www.upsjobs.com
There are newer employer reviews for UPS

It's a very simple situation. Show up for work and you get paid.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at UPS

Pros

Union job so you have certain rights and are afforded some protections. There is a negotiated raise raise schedule. Hours are set M-F schedule.

Cons

Monotonous labor in a warehouse

Be more aware of employee situations.

2805 Other Employee Reviews for UPS (View Most Recent)

Adventurous

Former Employee - Driver Assistant in Olympia, WA
    Former Employee - Driver Assistant in Olympia, WA

I worked at UPS

Pros

The Drivers are very relaxed guys but also hard working. I drove with three different guys, all with different personalities, all great people. Every one is kind of like a family there, so when you get in, you become like part of a family. Benefits are good, and there is exceptional room for growth in the company. People also really appreciate you if you show them you care. I got gifts and special treatment from our regulars during the holiday season. On the up side, you have a lot of privacy, and dont really have to get personal with any one if you dont want to. There isn't some one constantly looking over your shoulder.

Cons

The hours are long, and you are responsible for other peoples property. You experience all the changes in the weather because the trucks are basically big tin cans. No radio either. It can be very boring at times, and if you service a rural area like i did, then you may be short on pit stops. I had the choice of a bar, prison, or fire station. Haha.

communication and reach-ability of upper management was a bit scattered and difficult. I hate the trucks too! We have to be in these things all day, cant they be a bit more comfortable?

a place i would not reccommend people to work

Current Employee - UPS Loader in Adrian, MI
    Current Employee - UPS Loader in Adrian, MI

I have been working at UPS

Pros

getting up at 5 in the morning and being done at 9 am with 90% of my day complete and done.

Cons

getting up at 5 in the morning and working all day. and then they tell you that they need you to work another shift

do not be a prick to the new peoople. to many people quit giving the company a bad name for the new genteration

There are newer employer reviews for UPS