UPS

www.upsjobs.com
  www.upsjobs.com
There are newer employer reviews for UPS

Good benefits and pay, but....

Former Employee - Associate in Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Associate in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at UPS full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

UPS has awesome employee benefits such as health, dental and vision insurance. They have tuition reimbursement and scholarships that can be awarded to employees. They pay is pretty great and they are very good at promoting from within instead of hiring off the street. Training sessions are very thorough and informative.

Cons

It's hard physical labor; no joke, this was the most strenuous job I have ever had. It was freezing in the winter and hot in the summer. My back ached from lifting box after box and I had cuts and bruises all over me. It's also really fast paced work (especially in small sort). They let people go if they can't keep up/make quota.

2709 Other Employee Reviews for UPS (View Most Recent)

Wonderful place to work, great benifits and overall good experience

Former Employee - Package Handler in Clawson, MI
    Former Employee - Package Handler in Clawson, MI

I worked at UPS part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great health insurance and benifits, many different shifts and locations to work, very friendly atmosphere. I learned a lot here, and was given the opportunity to try several different jobs, I was also given many different types of training. Teamsters.

Cons

Have to work a lot of holidays, can be hard to move up in certain positions. There is a lot of pressure on you since things have to be done in a hurry, and sometime its stressful. Teamsters.

Your doing good.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler in Eagan, MN

I have been working at UPS part-time (less than an year)

Pros

For a job that requires zero experience, it provides a great work schedule, and the benefits are definitely worth it.

Cons

Pay could be better, but the benefits make up for the low pay. Breaks are quite short for the type of work, but it is something that you get used to.

There are newer employer reviews for UPS