UPS

www.ups.com

Working At UPS

Finance Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFinancially strong company with good salary and benefits. Strong potential for advancement in all non-union and management jobs. Union salary and benefit package is highest in industry. Company is well respected in it's field and the largest delivery company in the world.

ConsA conservative company with rules and regulations that have to be followed. The Company expects a lot from its employees but are well compensated for that work.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to your employees and their issues and try to correct them were possible. Always be respectful when dealing with your employees.

Great company to work for,good people.

Part Time Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) Goleta, CA

I worked at UPS part-time for less than a year

Pros: people are friendly and down to earth. good pay and benefits prestige offer… Cons: hours can be harsh either early or late bureaucratic there are… Advice to Senior Management: be sure to take the job seriously. Memorize the safety stuff its important to the company. "Safety" is the magic word… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hard, but pay is good.

Pre-loader (Current Employee) Anaheim, CA

I have been working at UPS part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You get really good benefits here and they increase your… Cons: It is extremely hard and there are only evening and… Advice to Senior Management: Calm down with the quotas Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UPS.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!