UPS

www.upsjobs.com
  www.upsjobs.com
There are newer employer reviews for UPS

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Part Time Package Handler
Former Employee - Part Time Package Handler

I worked at UPS part-time (less than an year)

Pros

UPS will be around forever

Cons

Job I had was only seasonal

2805 Other Employee Reviews for UPS (View Most Recent)

Good compensation for a young person, behind the times thinking by upper management

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Parsippany, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at UPS full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Earned six figures as a young professional, excellent benefits, and significant room for growth.

Cons

Wall Street likes FedEx's stock better than UPS's for a reason. UPS has been around over 100 years and is the 500lb guerilla in the room. They're a great company but are so large that they are either resistant to change because they either 1) can't change or 2) don't feel the need to change.

Great!!!

Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler in Memphis, TN

I have been working at UPS part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If your in college this a great way to go. Insurance is always nice to have when you are young and sometimes dumb. All the other benefits here really provide some nice options when you finish with school. And in the summer you can pickup an extra job if needed for extra cash. A lot of the older guys run there own bushiness in my hub and don't mind extra hands in the summer. There could also be opportunities to drive package cars also.

Cons

Its hard work to most people, but if do your stretches and preserve your body you can turn it in a workout.

You know there is a union handbook, and so do we....so why try to "trick" us? i.e. unloading 900 boxes per hour is not a requirement to go into management.

There are newer employer reviews for UPS