UPS

www.ups.com

UPS is still a good place to work if you are willing to work hard.

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Paramus, NJ

ProsUPS is a big company with a lot of resources. There are plenty of procedures to make sure everything is done correctly. UPS is not a perfect company, but it really try to do the right thing.

ConsBecause UPS is a big company, there are a lot of red tape and paperwork to get things done. if you don't like following orders or procedure and paperwork, UPS may not be for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways be honest and humble. Always listen to your customer and employees. Wall street is not always right. Always do what is ethical and right. UPS reputation is the most important asset.

You take the good with the bad, Or leave

Part Time Supervisor (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at UPS

Pros: Some of the best benefits available! Clear and concise goals. Great workout, I had beautiful biceps! Tuition… Cons: It is still the good old boy system. After you are in management, you don't really have control of the sort that you wish to work. The… Advice to Senior Management: Remember the this organization is successful because of the employees and respect them. Put a recognition program together that will reflect the work that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Part-Time Supervisor

Part-Time Supervisor (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at UPS

Pros: Somre reasons to work at UPS are to earn and… Cons: The cons of UPS are the shift hours from 4am-9am, very little training or support for… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more training for part-time supervisors, need to systemize the business overall… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UPS.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!