UPS

www.ups.com

Great Benefits and very stable career

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsBenefits, Stability, Easy work life schedule, opportunity for growth, company will take care of you, income, lots of opportunity for growth but must be open to moving and travel. This is a great company if you put your whole heart into it.

ConsPolitics, Company is run by engineers not by sales and revenues, Old School Company Culture, Slow moving giant, Too big that decisions take too long to get made and when they are implemented they are obsolete, suffers from design rigamortis, they make promises to you and make you keep believing you will be promoted but someone else may due to politics or a position just may never open because no one wants to retire. You will have to move around in order to move up. If you want to contribute your own ideas or ways of thinking, or ideas, this is not the company for you. They are like the 5th branch of the military and you have to be willing to say yes and don't ask questions.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking analytics of your employees and studying all these metrics. If you want to know what works best or how to make an improvement, just ask us. Wish the company would take more of our opinions into consideration. Also wish we would invest more on internal technology.

scan,package,load,unload,write

I have been working at UPS full-time

Pros: great place to work... couldnt get any better Cons: hot in sumer cold in winter Advice to Senior Management: .... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pre load

Pre Load (Current Employee) Mesquite, TX

I have been working at UPS part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: At UPS I get a good pay check for working… Cons: The would be better I could work full-time. More
There are newer reviews on UPS.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!