UPS
3.3 of 5 2,120 reviews
www.ups.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Great Benefits and very stable career

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I have been working at UPS full-time for more than a year

ProsBenefits, Stability, Easy work life schedule, opportunity for growth, company will take care of you, income, lots of opportunity for growth but must be open to moving and travel. This is a great company if you put your whole heart into it.

ConsPolitics, Company is run by engineers not by sales and revenues, Old School Company Culture, Slow moving giant, Too big that decisions take too long to get made and when they are implemented they are obsolete, suffers from design rigamortis, they make promises to you and make you keep believing you will be promoted but someone else may due to politics or a position just may never open because no one wants to retire. You will have to move around in order to move up. If you want to contribute your own ideas or ways of thinking, or ideas, this is not the company for you. They are like the 5th branch of the military and you have to be willing to say yes and don't ask questions.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking analytics of your employees and studying all these metrics. If you want to know what works best or how to make an improvement, just ask us. Wish the company would take more of our opinions into consideration. Also wish we would invest more on internal technology.

Pre load

Pre Load (Current Employee)
Mesquite, TX

I have been working at UPS part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: At UPS I get a good pay check for working… Cons: The would be better I could work full-time. More

Good place to stay in shape

Package Handler, Sorter (Former Employee)
Willow Grove, PA

I worked at UPS part-time for less than a year

Pros: Inside work,always moving,company healthcare for part time employees. Cons: Can take years to be considered for full time opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing and increase starting pay. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UPS.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!

UPS – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UPS CEO D. Scott Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by UPS employees.