UPS
3.3 of 5 2,126 reviews
www.ups.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Golden Handcuffs

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at UPS full-time for more than 10 years

ProsPay is very good. Benefits are good. Help with school loans.

ConsCompany goals are unattainable. Your job is threatened when you do not make the numbers. The managers yell and cuss at you. No personal satisfaction and you make too much money to leave- golden handcuffs.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with respect. Require all employees in management to work on the front lines of operations for at least a year.

They measure everything

Sales (Former Employee)
Tulsa, OK

I worked at UPS full-time for more than a year

Pros: Established process and protocols, it is all calculated. Worked with… Cons: It is all calculated, everything is measure and re-measured, broken down, measured again. Large and in… Advice to Senior Management: Keeping doing what works. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent place to work.

I have been working at UPS

Pros: Job Security is the best reason. Cons: There are no cons to working here. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work More

There are newer reviews on UPS.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!

UPS – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UPS CEO D. Scott Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by UPS employees.