UPS

www.ups.com

Lots of hard work, hard to gain any appreciation

Part Time Supervisor (Current Employee) Lexington-Fayette, KY

ProsFor Union employees, the pros are numerous. Its almost impossible to get fired unless you do something stupid, your pay is great and overtime hours are generally always available if you want them.

For management employees, the only reason to become a member of management at all is the money. Other than that, stay away.

ConsUpper management are comprised of people who MOSTLY have no idea what they are doing. There are the few here and there that are amazing at their job and are the reason that this company is as successful as it is.

Advice to Senior ManagementForce your members of upper management to continue to get training in how to be a manager. It seems like most of them have not even the slightest clue how to talk to another human being, much less manage them properly.

Great work environment with great opportunities to advance.

International Parcel Auditor and Local Sorter (Former Employee) Pullman, WA

I worked at UPS part-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunities for advancement are amazing both within the driver and delivery side and the office and managerial side. The standards… Cons: Starting on local sort or as a seasonal helper is very sporadic and may not be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

salary

Part Time Supervisor (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at UPS part-time for less than a year

Pros: can easly advance in the company Cons: that its only like 30 hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UPS.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!