UPS

www.upsjobs.com
There are newer employer reviews for UPS

Go into UPS as an Inside Sales Representative and work Full-Time with benefits from the start!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at UPS full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Base salary $35,052, plus your 1st Quarter you get a $3,000 guaranteed bonus, and can get a $3,000+ or - bonus every quarter after that. Every year your up for a raise and you get 10 days vacation, sick days, and discretionary days. Also, you get all the other benefits of Medical, Dental, 401K matching. You get to sit at a desk from 8am-5pm from Mon-Fri, making sales calls in your territory. They only have offices in Phoenix, San Antonio, and Greenville. You can get the job if you have sales experience, college, military, or UPS experience. They will train you to sell on value, which is the UPS way.

Cons

None. I was a driver helper for a peak season, and I found out how hard the drivers have to work and how many years of Part-Time you have to do to become a driver, and I said sign me up for that Full-Time desk job.

2993 Other Employee Reviews for UPS (View Most Recent)

Hard work, but you are rewarded well.

Current Employee - Package Car Driver in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Package Car Driver in Dallas, TX

I have been working at UPS full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A chance to make a really good living. Once you get out on your route the day flies by. Great benefits.

Cons

There can be some long hours sometimes. A lot of drivers come in early and work off the clock. Skipping your lunch and not getting paid for it is common. Sometimes, the drivers who work the hardest just end up getting more work piled on them rather than getting home at a decent hour.

GO BROWNS!

Former Employee - Air Package Handler in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Air Package Handler in Tulsa, OK

I worked at UPS part-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

A great place to work, and also you get the benefits to get your body in shape

Cons

Get's hectic around peak season.

none