UPS

There are newer employer reviews for UPS

Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor

Current Employee - Supervisor
Current Employee - Supervisor

I have been working at UPS full-time

Pros

Good pay, good schedule, career opportunities.

Cons

High pressure, high stress, lack of recognition, "mistakes" at times are unrealistically scrutinized.

2709 Other Employee Reviews for UPS (View Most Recent)

Package Car Driver

Current Employee - Package Car Driver in York, PA
    Current Employee - Package Car Driver in York, PA

I have been working at UPS part-time (less than an year)

Pros

UPS is serious about making sure its employees are working safely and fully qualified for the job. Too soon to tell if I will be pleased yet or not. Best rated benefits, pay and reputation in the industry.

Cons

If you want to be a delivery driver, you will go thru a week long training program that has a surprisingly low graduation rate. I passed and now I'll be working part time early mornings, sorting packages at a much lower rate of pay than I need, until there's an opportunity to advance. Will definitely have to take another job to make ends meet, in case this doesn't pan out.

I wonder if you find it difficult to attract the quality employee that you want if they don't know when or if they are working the next day. It must be hard to start out here if you have a family or bills to pay, Just saying.... I'm grateful for the opportunity to give this a shot and I'm already better off for the training I've received. The methods work!

Ups

Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler
    Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler

I have been working at UPS

Pros

The company offers above average pay for a part time job that pretty much anyone can get. There are many shifts to work so it can fit nearly anyone's schedule.

Cons

The work is very physically demanding. It can wear you out and become tiring. Communication with management is lacking. I often don't know where I'm supposed to be it when I need to come in because of a lack of communication.

Communicate with everyone and don't assume employees know anything. I'm constantly learning new things I should have been taught moths ago.

There are newer employer reviews for UPS