US Air Force
4.1 of 5 3,527 reviews
www.af.mil Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Great benefits, proud to serve my country, not for creative-types.

ProsGreat benefits, traveling around the world. If you want to fly, this is the place to do it. If you want to get good experience early in your career managing people and big projects, this is a great place to start.

ConsHard on family life, away alot. Recognize your job is blowing stuff up, can take a toll mentally.

Advice to Senior ManagementWish that this organization actually rewarded talent with pay, its pretty socialist. All year groups make same pay for the first 4 years and those with families get paid more.

US Air Force provides great entry level work

I have been working at US Air Force

Pros: Excellent opportunity to learn entry level skills in business, services or manufacturing sectors. Focus… Cons: Highly bureaucratic and sometimes slow paced. Often managed poorly by people who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I enjoyed my time in the Air Force and it has taught me some great skills.

I have been working at US Air Force full-time

Pros: Great Training. Great People. Great Leaders. I enjoyed my time and learned a lot. I am not… Cons: Deploying. They own you. You don't have much say in what you do or where you will go next. You will be moving every… Advice to Senior Management: They are way too far removed to know what is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on US Air Force.

Worked for US Air Force? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Air Force reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Air Force CEO General Mark A. Welsh. All reviews posted anonymously by US Air Force employees.