US Air Force

There are newer employer reviews for US Air Force

Defending the nation

Current Employee - SSgt in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - SSgt in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at US Air Force full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great job satisfaction and security.

Cons

Money, but if you're doing it for the money just stay with mom and dad.

4465 Other Employee Reviews for US Air Force (View Most Recent)

Great benefits, fair pay after time

I worked at US Air Force full-time

Pros

The benefits are really great for those who have families. The AF is more family oriented than the other services and will work with you more when life events come along.

Cons

Having to deploy and leave family behind is never easy. Also the AF is always going through change so you never really know what will be coming next.

USAF

I worked at US Air Force

Pros

First off I'm making this review to continue to get access to unlimited reviews, with that being said.

The Air Force is definitely a solid choice to make if you are either unsure what you want to do with your life, want to serve your country, or desire to learn a trade that you can use on the outside.

The benefits you get for being in the military is unmatched, so many good things it would take forever to list them all, I suggest looking up benefits inregards to education, family, etc online if you want to know about anything inparticular.

Cons

There's cons to any job, atleast that is my own belief, I think the biggest problem is the time away from family that you may or may not have to sacrafice depending on your career field. Certain career fields deploy longer and more frequent than others, but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy your deployment, I know I did.

I think the USAF as a whole is one of the best oiled machines I've ever had the chance to experience; I think some policies are outdated such as Fraternization..to each their own..but I think personal life should be separate from work life granted the two individuals are in separate career fields so there is no conflict of interest.

There are newer employer reviews for US Air Force