US Airways
www.usairways.com Tempe, AZ 5000+ Employees

This is a great company to work for!!!

International CSA (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsI have been all over the world. Eight countries this year alone. All because i can fly for free and i get great discounts all over the place. The pay is good, the insurance is ok, but we do get a lot of extra benefits. If you like to work with a diverse group and you love to travel this is the job for you.

ConsYou have to be very disciplined. You cant be late, leave early, call in sick more than once or twice a year and you get monitored on a lot of things that could get you written up or even fired. You also need to be very patient.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to make as much as some of the other air lines and better health insurance would be nice.

Could have been better

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I worked at US Airways full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I started working with America West and then the merger switched us over to US Airways regardless of which company name I worked under… Cons: Along with the merger came changes in policy and 'family' values went out the window...I ended up leaving the company because they made my… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

wonderful company to work for

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at US Airways full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: We are a family environment and work well together Cons: Money is not as good as other airlines Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your team they can get your flights out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Airways.

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Airways reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Airways CEO Doug Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by US Airways employees.