US Airways
www.usairways.com Tempe, AZ 5000+ Employees

Great Company Great Benefits

Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsFree flights when seats are available (free as many times a year, no limits) just pay taxes to fly international. Easy to trade shifts to get time off to go on vacations or day trips. Company matches 50% to your 401k. Company helps when you have medical issues, they really work with you to give you the time off. Overall Great company.

ConsStart at a lower pay but put your time in and it will pay off. You HAVE to have patience for this job. You deal with the public being stressed out, so those people are mad and frustrated and will take it out on you. Fast paced and its hard to get your breaks in. You have to have high seniority to get holidays off.

Advice to Senior Managementnone really

Company culture and technology

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I have been working at US Airways full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People get their salary every 2 weeks just showing up… Cons: Old school technology. No change no improvements. They didn't even… Advice to Senior Management: Should replace the people working there for 15-20 years. They are doing holding back company's growth and efficiency using old… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Aircraft Line Maintenance

Aircraft Line Mechanic (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at US Airways full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Referring to the "CONS", the years of Pittsburgh fat, waste and arrogance is long gone! If you can tolerate the mediocre wages and benefits, the… Cons: Like MOST other airlines and the industry itself, the list of cons is LONG and particularly the post-Piedmont/US Air merger in August of 1989. Although… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on US Airways.

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Airways reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Airways CEO Doug Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by US Airways employees.